1. Content of Online Offer
Pure Surfcamps GmbH of Haydnstraße 10, 80336 München, Germany operates web pages containing travel information/content. It operates the website surf-holiday.com.
This platform allows customers to enter their own ratings and comment on services they have used. This information is then stored in a database and can be accessed by others, as can data uploaded by service providers at individual destinations (e.g. photos and news). Users can access data on the Pure Surfcamps GmbH website free of charge and also participate by entering personal ratings.
2. Responsibilities/Obligations of Users
2.1. General Conditions for All Users
Users must be at least 16 years of age and may not enter incorrect or misleading data about themselves or other persons. In particular, they may not register under a false identity. However, this condition does not apply to user interfaces or forums that allow participation in forums under a pseudonym. Users may not enter content or send data that:
- Is deliberately untrue or untrue by virtue of negligence,
- Is insulting, threatening, harassing, defamatory, offensive, promotes violence or is pornographic,
- Is racist, incites hatred against particular groups, is unconstitutional or otherwise criminal/unlawful,
- Infringes existing rights, in particular the intellectual property rights of third parties (e.g. copyright, trademarks and related signs, patents, brands or ancillary copyright, personal rights or property rights) that the user is not entitled to pass on,
- Contains links or similar data that may adversely affect the functionality of other data processing systems, in particular computers.
2.2. Granting of Rights
2.3. Special Conditions Relating to Holiday Ratings
Any attempt to disrupt the correct functionality of the website of Pure Surfcamps GmbH is prohibited. In particular users may not attempt to bypass security functions, make changes to computer systems, servers, routers or other equipment connected to the internet, gain unauthorised access to such equipment or in any way disrupt the functionality of such systems/equipment. In addition, users agree the following:
- To enter ratings only if they have personally used the rated service, in particular to have spent their holiday in the accommodation in question.
- Not to enter ratings or upload photos if the user is the employee, owner or operator of the product in question or is similarly connected to the said persons (e.g. a family member). The same applies to staff and their family members.
- Not to enter incorrect or irrelevant ratings or make false statements about accommodation and associated persons, leisure facilities or other conditions/events relating to the destination which could influence the decisions of other holidaymakers.
- To enter both positive and negative ratings within the limits of freedom of speech, in particular so that other travellers/holidaymakers can build up a more reliable/objective/comprehensive picture of a surf camp and the conditions associated with it.
- Not to undertake disguised (e.g. as a report) or manifest advertising for products, services or companies.
- To enter comments or ratings only if based on personal knowledge
- Not to identify other persons by name
- Not to enter content containing links or similar references that could harm the functionality of other data processing systems, in particular computers.
- Not to collect, use or publish the personal data of other users or their information in any way whatsoever
- Not to enter information that is insulting, offensive, threatening, racist or otherwise criminal/unlawful.
- Not to enter information containing commercial advertising or unwanted advertising (spam).
3. Registered Marks and Copyright
The content/data published on the web pages of Pure Surfcamps GmbH (e.g. software, products, registered marks such as logos or similar, information, reports, photos, illustrations) is protected by law. It may not be reproduced, distributed or otherwise exploited; in particular, it may not be used for commercial purposes, disseminated to the public, changed or deleted. This includes the integration and display of content/data on other websites through the use of interlinks, deep links or frames.
4. Publication of Names
For privacy reasons, we do not publish full information about persons who have entered ratings. However, users should be aware that their name, age and town of residence will be published with any rating.
5. Other Provisions, Applicable Law and Legal Venue